Monday, April 13, 2009

Tomorrow is Death

Please read the title of this post. I am not lying. Tomorrow is the first day back to school after spring break, and i am dreading it. Spring break has been awesome though; this has probably been one of the best spring breaks ive ever had. Mostly this break has been so fun because my friends can finally drive, and that freedom is fantastic. Today I hung out with Grant (off to Japan), Jamie (off to Norway), and Mackenzie (off to Lithuania), and it was epic. We spent about an hour messing around in World Market, which i must say is the best store I have ever been in. If i could buy a store, it would be World Market. Anyways, we bought Italian pasta and sauce and then went back to grant's house and cooked it. It was soooo delicious. But sadly, after the tasty pasta, we went to the beach and I lost my new sunglasses in the ocean. Damn you Poseidon! OH! and we sang karaoke in Yogaberry. Good times... good times.
A few momento's of the day:

1 comment: