Monday, April 6, 2009

spring break

Yesterday I went to the beach with Jamie, Peter, and Grant, and it was so much fun. I honestly think that I just might miss my exchange friends more than my other friends. There is a reason why these people were chosen for the program, and its because they are really awesome people. I have bonded so much with everyone, its gonna be difficult to leave. The good thing, however, is that we're all leaving. I really doubt that I will lose touch with any of them, because they are probably going to be the only people who understand what I'm going through. I always feel like when i talk to my other friends about leaving they just get bored and/or annoyed with me. The other outbounds completely understand, and they want to talk about it too. I've realized that leaving is going to be harder than I expected, because I have found fun in the place I live. Before this year, I thought that my town was the epitome of boring suburbia, but now that I've ventured away from st. johns I have started to actually experience fun. Its shocking. But i know for a fact that Denmark is much more exciting than Florida (by a mile). I would post some pictures of this epic day I had but Peter is currently under anesthesia getting his wisdom teeth pulled, and has yet to give anyone the photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment