Thursday, April 9, 2009

all the people I will miss

So, apperently, the post that i sent about missing my exchange friends more than my other friends was not well recieved. I didnt mean to say that I won't miss my other friends. I will miss them like crazy, and it is very unnerving to be away from the people that you have known for so long. Its going to be so hard to leave my friends for a year, and my biggest fear is that i will lose touch them, and when I come back we won't even really be friends at all. I try and make it seem like I won't freak out that much over leaving, but honestly I am young and i'm scared and i'm nervous, and my friends are like a giant security blanket that Im not allowed to take with me. Hopefully, when I get their, I'll make a new security blanket, but their is always the fear of that never happening, which is why the friends i have are so special to me. Please feast your eyes upon the beauty that is my cirle of venner.

No comments:

Post a Comment