Sunday, August 9, 2009

En Uge

One Weeeeek! One completely turbulent week. Denmark is very different; the food, the people, the homes, its all new to me. the homes are all perfect, and they look like they were cut out of a magazine. The weather is fantastic. I was told that it would be rainy and overcast everyday, but the week that i have been here has been nothing but sunny. The crap weather is starting to appear now, so im getting prepared. Today is my first day with my host family, until now i have been living with my host counsellor; i definitly prefer living with my host family. they are really fantastic (even though i just met them today). On Friday night I spent the night in downtown Kolding with other exchange students, and it was freakin awesome. There were about 12 other exchange students, and only 3 (including myself) were newbies. Everyone got really comfortable with eachother, so much so that we decided to strip down to our skivvies and take a dip in the Kolding lake... at 2 in the morning. It was definitly a night to remember. The food here is great stuff! Danes eat bread with everything, its with every meal and is eaten as a snack. Its a good thing that I like the bread so much. I would be worried about it all going to my hips, but there is a massive hill that i have to bike up to get to school, so hopefully that will keep the extra Rotary 15 off :)
Vi Ses og jeg elsker dig!

No comments:

Post a Comment