Monday, June 29, 2009

33 days

Holy Mother of God, I have 33 days left in the United States. That is soooo soon. I am very very very very very very very very very excited! Well, last weekend all 73 of the RYE Florida kids got together for the last orientation weekend before we all ship out across the globe. It was a lot of fun, despite the 5 hour workshops and the 100% humidity of central Florida. I bonded a lot more with everyone else, and I have to say that it is very dificult to leave all of them. The strangest part about saying goodbye to them is knowing that the next time I see them, they will be completely different people. We will all be fluent in another language, with a year's worth of stories to tell. I dont know how big of a change we will actually experience, but I do know that I can't wait to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment