Saturday, May 30, 2009

2 Months 2 Days

That's right people, 2 months and 2 days! I will be in Denmark in 2 months and 2 days! Try and wrap your head around that yall! Yes, I just said yall. Also, in exactly 2 days I will be turning 16. On June the 1st I will have completed another year of my life. Anywhoo, as I have not written in quite a while, I figured I should catch everyone up. Well.... I GOT AN EMAIL FROM MY HOST MOM!!!!! Her name is Bente and she sounds really, really nice. She has a 17 year old son, a 16 year old son, and a 14 year old daughter. I won't meet the 16 year old son because he will be on exchange in Brazil while i am their. But! I have siblings! also, I have a dog named Zojka, so that will be awesome. Anyways, not much else has happened. Agnete and I spent the night at jamie's, which was pretty amazing. We took about 45,068,506 pictures on her macbook. Im going to share them with you, too.


1 comment:

  1. wow, whos the hot girl.. i think her name is like Jamie....

    ReplyDelete